Counters

Sunday, April 29, 2012

MOMENTS


Here's a year-end appreciation post.
Last year has not been the best year, but it definitely wasn't the worst either. There were moments where I enjoyed myself and moments when I just wanted to break down and cry. but after all is done, I start to think about my actions in the past. Feelings wasted on the wrong people. It's quite funny now that I'm thinking about it. I have to admit, I've mature but I'm still not the best person. I thrive to do what I think is right and to know my boundaries before I end up in the wrong. and as cliche as it sounds, I'm not practicing perfection but to be a better person.

There are things that get in the way of that, my temper especially. and as human, it is my job to make sure my temper does not get in the way this year. Every year calls for improvement. It has been said that a new year is nothing but a mere entrance to the escape of your youth. I don't think so, I feel that along with aging, it is a reminder for you to improve as you grow older so you would mature beautifully and lead the future generation which is what our elders have done for us. A small start we can make is to correct ourselves.

Hence, the urge for improvements. The list I've written is a mini-list of things to accomplish throughout the year. I made it short and simple because I know how highly incapable I am of drastic changes. I hope I'm able to stick to it. Can't help but to feel a bit pressured, but I'll try my best to excel. I won't call it a resolution. I hope you have an enjoyable month, I would say productive but I doubt our years are. Have an excellent start to the year!